- Atsiliepimai (0)
Showing amazing figures in terms of both output voltage (310 Vpeak) and current capabilities (200 Apeak), it’s able to drive even the most demanding applications of selfpowered subwoofers.
Specifically designed to fully exploit the potential of M-Force®, the innovative transducer developed by Powersoft, the M-Drive is able to handle extremely low impedance loads, which makes it the perfect solution for any configuration of multiple traditional transducers.
M-Drive can be equipped with any Powersoft or third-party DSP solution, and integrates DPC® technology used in both IPAL and M-Force® systems.
- Efficient and robust
- Specifically designed to drive M-Force® transducer and very low impedance loudspeakers
- Maximize performances, minimize consumption:
- Patented SRM (Smart Rails Management) technology allows to maximize the efficiency of the system and drastically reducing power consumption at any load condition.
- Complete set of protections
- Powerful and flexible signal processing tools
- Thanks to the compatiblity with all Powersoft DSP solutions, performances can be easily tailored to fit your deseign with Armonía Pro Audio Suite™.
- Compatible with Powersoft DPC® technology for complete control over the sonic performance of the whole system regardless of acoustic load.