- Atsiliepimai (0)
DigiMod 2004PFC2 is a two channel amplifier module delivering up to 1000W on 4 Ohms per channel (2000W on 8 Ohms in bridged mode) and represents an important evolution in the DigiMod Series family of products.
PFC + SRM = Max performances / Min consumption! DigiMod 2004PFC2 is the first of a new generation of DigiMod models equipped with a new power supply design, featuring both the Powersoft patented single stage Power Factor Correction (PFC), guaranteeing optimal and consistent performances in all operating conditions worldwide, and the brand new Smart Rails Management (SRM), allowing to maximize the efficiency of the system and drastically reducing power consumption and noise floor.
The importance of being a DigiMod: consistency and compatibility with the widest range of solutions for powered speakers in the market.
Speaker manufacturers know the importance of small-size design solutions and consistency of components used in different projects in order to guarantee the flexibility of using the same design approach across a series of products. Power supply, output stage, DSP and connectors of DigiMod 2004PFC2 are all included in a single, compact, lightweight and protected chassis common to all models belonging to the DigiMod Series, the widest range of amplifier modules available in the market. Sharing the very same mechanical layout of DigiMod 1000, 1500 and 2000HV models, and being fully compatible with all existing Powersoft DSP solutions, the DigiMod 2004PFC2 allows to extend the range of application field with the same design approach and technology which has been recognized in the last decade as industry standard for quality, reliability, robustness in active speaker applications.
As for all Powersoft amp modules, DigiMod 2004PFC2 features a fixed switching frequency design of the Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) block allowing for maximum performance, high predictability and immunity from intermodulation artifacts; all this with an additional and extensive set of protection mechanisms (power limiters, thermal shutdown, short circuit and overload, clip limiter): there’s no quality without reliability!
Compatible with all available DSP solutions from Powersoft, the DigiMod 2004PFC2 performances can be easily tailored and controlled through Powersoft’s Armonía Audio Suite or Analog Devices SigmaStudio software, making all kind of processing tools easily available. From standard Linkwitz-Riley crossovers to FIR filters, from limiters to delays and everything in between, your speakers will be protected and your product will sound great!
The easy way to certification
Powersoft helps you speed up and simplify the certification of your OEM equipment powered by our amp modules by providing an extensive set of EMI/safety certifications, reports and documentation. All this means one less step you don’t have to worry about between development and marketing of the final product.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC): for worldwide operation and error proof connection to mains voltage (up to 400VAC tolerant)
- Smart Rails Management (SRM): for reduced heat dissipation and improve efficiency
- High efficiency/low consumption universal power supply
- Fixed frequency switch mode output stage for highest grade audio accuracy
- Flexibility: available in ‘single unit’ version to maximize compactness or with separated power supply and amplification stage to ease mechanical integration
- Optional DSP board
- High Performances Ethernet Based Digital Audio Routing and control Optional board
- Full set of certifications: for quick and easy product development
- Comprehensive and smart protection features: thermal, over-current, non audio signals
- Thermal protections (power limiting – thermal shutdown)
- Short-circuit/overload output protection
- Clip limiter
- High frequency protection
- Auxiliary output voltage (±12V regulated, 500mA max)
- Bypass line outputs for external active/passive filters
- Mute command
- Temperature controlled internal Fan and outputs