- Atsiliepimai (0)
For capturing audio, the QLXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System by Shure is a good choice to get the job done. It can be used for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, government offices, schools, houses of worship, live performance spaces, and more. It features 24-bit digital audio, network control, and AES-256 encryption.
The QLXD wireless system is built with switching diversity and automatic channel scan and has IR sync capabilities to make finding an open frequency quick. Featuring a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, it offers more than 60 available channels per frequency band. The handheld also has a backlit LCD display to allow for navigation though the menus and controls. With clearly defined performance the QLXD delivers good clean audio and provides professional features for demanding live sound events and installations.
The QLXD24/SM58 system includes a QLXD4 receiver, QLXD2 Transmitter with SM58 capsule, PS23 power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, two 2′ BNC cables with bulkhead adapters, a zipper bag, two AA Alkaline batteries, and rackmount hardware.
- Interchangeable SM58 microphone cartridge
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity receiver to capture the clearest sound
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV band, and 22 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction