DSR215 – aukšto galingumo, 2-jų aktyvių garsiakalbių garso sistema su integruotu 1300W D-klasės stiprintuvu.
The DSR215 is a high-power, 2-way active loudspeaker system driven by a new 1300W Class-D amplifier that gives it the ability to output a 138dB maximum peak SPL. It’s the perfect solution for live sound applications that require simple setup and powerful SPL levels. Featuring two cast frame 15″ woofers, a neodymium compression driver with a large diameter 2″ titanium diaphragm, it reproduces a wide frequency range, from powerful well contoured bass to extreme treble with outstanding clarity.
- Ultra-precise 48-bit digital sound processing
- D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 138dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Premium-grade, custom-designed transducers
- Exclusive 90° × 60° CD Waveguide Horn
- Extended bass response
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge (1.6mm) steel grille
- Locking IEC cable