The CZR10 is a 2-way loudspeaker offering high power handling and outstanding sonic performance in a portable, lightweight, yet rugged design. Its versatile, compact enclosure design makes the lightweight CZR10 ideal for range of live performance and installed sound environments—from live bands at outdoor festivals to DJ’s in clubs
- Atsiliepimai (0)
- 2-way loudspeaker with a 2” HF and a 10″ LF
- Features Yamaha’s own Wide Dispersion CD Waveguide Horn
- High power 700W(PGM) power handling and Bi-amp capable
- Floor monitoring setting
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium graded Polyurea coating
- Dual-angle pole socket
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR10)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR10H/V) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement
- Durable Black or white finish
The CZR Series features 15˝, 12˝ and 10˝ models with transducers with die-cast aluminum frames with a 3˝ voice coil for very high power input, and a lightweight yet powerful neodymium magnet that helps to add punch and power to your bass. The HF unit achieves vivid, soaring highs from its titanium diaphragm with a 2˝ voice coil and neodymium magnet. Like the DZR, the CZR models also feature the rotatable constant directivity horn design (90°x 50° for the CZR15, and 90°x 60° for the CZR12 and CZR10) for increased flexibility in mounting vertically or horizontally.
The specially designed enclosure features lightweight and robust premium plywood with a scratch-resistant, rugged Polyurea coating for improved portability and durability on the road, as well as two different sockets for pole-mounting at either -7° down tilt or level. The CXS XLF are equipped with both a 35mm pole socket and an M20 threaded socket to support a full range cabinet.