SOLAR is a wash-light with 36x8W RGBW/FC LED
SOLAR is a wash-light with 36x8W RGBW/FC LED source conceived for those outdoor installations where a projector with high performance in brightness and chromatic precision is required.
Design with rectangular shape and superslim profile allow SOLAR to be easily integrated in any architectonic context, also in outdoor (IP65) environments due to construction of chassis in die-case aluminum and tempered glass with no usage of fans for ventilation.
SOLAR features 4D (RGBW) color mixing, DMX virtual color wheel, CTC, built-in WDMX module, 250W power consumption and LED source expected life of over 50’000 hours.
User menu and setting are accessed through a 4-button touch-sensitive LED interface while 3 different DMX modes (4ch to 10ch) are available.
SOLAR is a compact projector capable of lighting large spaces, either as a stage-wash in temporary events or for projects of architectural lighting.
Light source and optics
- 36x8W RGBW/FC LEDs
- Lux @ 3 m: 5300
- Hi-efficiency LEDs featuring more vivid colors and lower power consumption compared to traditional lamps
- Color synthesis: 4-in-1 RGBW color mixing for advanced control over color tones, saturation and temperature
- White temperature presets: 3200K~10000K
- Projection angle: 25°
- LEDs average life span: >50’000 h
Electronics and features
- Several DMX selectable configurations (4, 6, 10 channels) for advanced or basic controlling
4 channels: RGBW
6 channels: RGBW, dimmer, strobe
10 channels: dimmer, RGBW, strobe, macro, auto programs, program speed, dimmer speed
- WDMX: built-in antenna receiver/repeater (2.4 GHz) by Wireless Solution Sweden
- Touch-sensitive LED display user interface for auto programs execution, static color mode, creation of custom shows, color presets calibration
- 5 different dimming curves available
- Master/Slave mode for stand-alone operations of more units
- Linear and “stepless” transition between DMX values
- Flicker free operations (400Hz)
- Silent operations, due to natural cooling of the peculiar chassis and to absence of fans
Structure and Power supply
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum body conceived for long-time durability and demanding applications
- Tempered glass front panel
- Internal Protection: IP65 (IP)
- Pressure and temperature balance through GORE membrane vents
- Power (shuko) and data (xlr-3p) adapter cables included
- Double hanging bracket suitable for safe hanging and for floor positioning
- Power unit: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Working temperature: -20/+45 °C
- Power output to link more units in a chain: up to 6 fixtures at 230V
- Max power consumption: 245 W
- Weight: 14,5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 587x303x212 mm