LD Systems LAX Series
Special sale items, due to NON-functioning effects section!
LDLAX1002D – ten inputs
With two microphone and four stereo line inputs, the LDLAX1002D boasts a total of ten inputs within the smallest space – and yet it’s still easy to operate. Featuring high-quality premium microphone amps for maximum dynamics and minimum feedback, and three-band tone control plus a switchable lowcut filter in the microphone channels, this compact mixer is the perfect control centre for challenging audio tasks.
The solid design of the LDLAX1002D guarantees optimum performance and a long service life, even when used in a demanding stage environment. The power is supplied via an external power supply.
- Mic Input / Line: 2
- CH EQ: High, Mid, Low,± 15 dB
- 48 V Phantom Power Supply: Yes
- Stereo Input: 4
- CH EQ: Without
- Head Phone: With
- Tape in/out: in/out
- DSP: Without
- THD: 0.005 % 20 Hz – 20 k
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz± 0.5 dB
- S/N: 120 dB
- Input Voltage: AC 16.8 V x 500 m A x 2
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 217 x 55 x 240 mm